Flanked by ocean and desert, Namibia boasts both landscapes and wildlife of world-class diversity. Experience the country at its best on a 10-day Premium round trip from Windhoek with a local leader by your side. Marvel at the desert landscapes of Swakopmund and Sossusvlei and uncover fascinating peaks, petrified forests and culture in Damaraland. Slow down in the laidback beachside town of Swakopmund and set out in search of animals in the vast Etosha National Park. From ethereal landscapes to remarkable wildlife, this is an adventure you won’t forget.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Windhoek – Welcome Dinner
- Sesriem – Guided Nature Drive & Sundowners
- Sesriem – Sossusvlei & Deadvlei Salt Pan Visit
- Sesriem – Dune 45 Visit
- Sesriem – Sesriem Canyon Visit
- Solitaire – Bakery Visit & Apple Pie Tasting
- Swakopmund – Leader-led Orientation Tour
- Walvis Bay – Visit
- Damaraland – Sunset Walk
- Damaraland – Twyfelfontein Bushman Paintings
- Damaraland – Twyfelfontein Heritage Site
- Damaraland – Petrified Forest
- Damaraland – Living Museum of the Damara
- Etosha NP – PM Game Drive (4×4)
- Etosha NP – AM Game Drive (4×4)
- The unique landscape of Etosha National Park makes it one of the best animal-viewing destinations in the world, and you’ll enjoy a full day of game drives here.
- Explore ancient rock paintings and petrified forests in the harshly beautiful and sparsely populated Damaraland region. Visit the Damara Living Museum – this Exclusive Experience will expose you to one of Namibia’s oldest cultures
- Slow down and enjoy the relaxed German-Namibian atmosphere of Swakopmund, a beachside town amid the dramatic breakers of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Climb the iconic Dune 45 to admire views of the sand dunes of the Sossusvlei, explore the picturesque and eerie Deadvlei Salt Pans and Sesriem Canyon, and enjoy an Exclusive Experience nature drive through Sesriem’s desert.
- Soak in views of the ethereal desert landscape from your Feature Stay lodge in the Naukluft Mountains, with chalets inspired by nomadic desert huts, then enjoy a guided 4×4 nature drive in the surrounding area finished with drinks at sunset.
Etosha National Park
Etosha National Park
Looking for more information?
We're here to help!
Click on the buttons below to request a quote on this deal or contact us directly with further questions or comments.
Request A Quote Send To A Friend Have A Question? Contact Us